About the firm
Lăţa & Associates's "Guiding Principles" are the driving force behind how we interact with our clients, how we perform services for them and how we define our responsibilities to those clients.
1. The best interests of our clients come first. We recognize that we are in the service business. Our attorneys and support staff are sensitive to the needs and concerns of our clients. Lăţa & Associates lawyers and staff are responsive and accessible.
2. We are committed to excellence in the practice of law, strict adherence to the ethical principles that govern the legal profession and the highest degree of professionalism.
3. All client engagements are appropriately staffed. Experience and expertise are matched with the needs of the particular matter to achieve the most effective representation of our clients.
4. We are sensitive to the high cost of quality legal representation. We are and will remain competitive and innovative in the market place in terms of legal fees. We encourage open discussions with clients about the cost of our work. The client should fully understand the cost of our representation throughout the engagement.
5. Consistent with our commitment to excellence, we endeavor to hire only the "best and the brightest" lawyers and staff. All attorneys, regardless of tenure, are expected to continue their professional training and development beyond the requirements of our profession.
6. Lăţa & Associates recognizes a deep commitment to the community and to our profession. All of our professionals and many of our staff are heavily involved in various community and professional activities.
created by ElfNet